▪ Dual citizen Canadian and French “Até” grew up on RAF Linton-On-Ouse with an exchange instructor father on the
RAF Jet Provost.
After being Europe’s youngest pilot at 15 in 2001 and flying in the French national Precision Flying team for the
2006 World Championships, he joined the French Navy to fly jets.
▪ After 26 months as an exchange Officer in the US NAVY he graduated as a Naval Aviator and flew Super-Etendard
from the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle.
In 2014 he transitioned to the Dassault Rafale.
▪ “Até” deployed several times including after the 2015 French terrorist attacks.
He flew missions over Iraq, flying combat missions from the French aircraft carrier both at night and day.
He received a Cross for Military Valour for meritorious action in the face of the enemy.
▪ Flying several seasons in the French Navy Tactical Display as wingman he became the Leader of the display in
- Meanwhile, he was appointed Rafale Navy Subject Matter Expert and chief instructor for the Rafale in the Navy.
▪ Leaving the military to fly for a Major Airline on the Boeing 737MAX, he decided to share his unique experience.
▪ “Até” holds over 2500 hours of flight time including more than 1850 hours on fighter aircraft.
He flew a wide range of aircraft from general aviation or aerobatic aircraft to Business jets and of course fighter aircraft.
He holds over 200 carrier landings.
Enjoying triathlon he took part in the 2007 Amateur Long distance Triathlon World Championships and in the 2009
Amateur Short Distance Duathlon World Championships.
▪ He spoke for events or companies like Dassault, Safran, MBDA, Thales, The London Tech Week, EdTechXEurope
Married with a family of three, they now live in Hampshire.
MACH 3 Management Ltd,
27 Old Glouchester street
London,WC1N 3AX, UK
Company Number: 11289513
VAT Registered: 294 3877 51