Terms and conditions, MACH 3 MANAGEMENT simulators
By making the booking you accept to abide by those rules, please read to avoid disappointment!
• Users agree to conform with Health declaration before session starts.
• We might occasionally record players during their sessions, by making the booking you give us the right to use this footage in our social media profile.
• Refunds for cancellations can only be provided if canceled within 24 hours before session starts.
• Bookings do not guarantee that space would be available – in case of unforeseen circumstances (i.e. equipment malfunction, electricity failure) when booking can not be honored then a full refund will be provided, or alternative time slot can be booked.
• We reserve the right to refuse to serve if under customer is an influence of drugs or alcohol.
• We reserve the right to refuse to serve abusive or rude customers, our staff well-being is our priority. Abusive behaviour towards staff and other customers will be reported to Police.
• In case of causing intentional damage to our equipment we reserve the right to report offenders to police.
• Discounts provided for social media shares are one time only and have to be confirmed by looking at customer social media profile.
• Due to equipment nature, we only allow children 13 years old and older to use our simulators. Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
• It is parent responsibility to ensure child is not accessing content which is not suitable for child age. We are available for advice as to what content is right for which age group.
• The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Mach 3 Management to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
• Mach 3 Management will not be liable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the customer’s participation in the services or their presence on the premises. This agreement may be pleaded by Mach 3 Management as a bar to any actions, proceedings, claims or demands arising out of or in connection with the customer’s participation in the services or presence on the premises.
• If you book or purchase our services on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
We aim to resolve any issues for customers on the spot. If we have left you in any way not fully satisfied with service please let us now by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to all emails within 5 working days.